Thread: Tango vocals
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thanks for sharing. That quote is really really scary but not surprising. Its also no surprise that Stevie's management forced her to seek help.
Even though the treatment was successful, Stevie left Betty Ford early and "ran away." That's usually a red flag that someone is going to relapse. When Stevie returned to the band for the end of Tango (before release), I can see why Lindsey could not dare tour with such insanity.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, the demo of Oooh My Love sounds so odd because you can tell Stevie is so out of it. One of my favorite photos is the one with Stevie and Lindsey during the Tango sessions. Lindsey is looking at Stevie and Stevie is without makeup (or very litte), her hair a mess, she looks like she has been up all night from a party and hung over, smoking a long Kool Mild 100 cigarette. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and that one definitely is.
Ah ah it wasn't that what I found creepy, but I guess the content of the quote can be creepy too in its own way.