View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLamb View Post
Very happy here that the second leg will bring them to Florida!

Would be ecstatic if they'd consider making the following adjustments to the setlist:

Replace "Never Going Back Again" with "Save Me A Place"
Replace "Wish You Were Here" with "Over & Over"
Replace "Shut Us Down" with "Walk A Thin Line"
Replace "Little Lies" with "Got A Hold On Me"
Replace "You Make Loving Fun" with "Remember Me"
Add "Carnival Begin", and have it segue into "I'm So Afraid"
Replace "Game Of Pretend" with "Why"

Hope the "powers that be" with this tour see this!!!
i love what you did here, and i think it's just the right way of thinking about it - pick which Chris songs you want replaced with some other Chris song, and the same with Lindsey's.

i really think Trouble and SUD need to go, and they should be replaced with a couple of LB Tusk songs - maybe a slower one like Walk A Thin Line or Save Me a Place, and a rocker like What Makes You Think You're the One or The Ledge that can fit later in the set, perhaps right after Hold Me since they are both never live played FM songs.

while i love Say You Love Me and wouldn't mind hearing BuckVie version, i think You Make Loving Fun is fantastic on this tour and they have tons of fun with it on this tour, as does audience. same with Tusk - this is the ultimate version of how Tusk should be done (in the absence of USC marching band). Chris-less versions of Tusk were dragging and boring in the years when she was not around.

i love all Chris' songs as they play them on this tour, and unlike others want WYWH to stay, but maybe adding one of her solo songs or one of BuckVie previous Mac collaborations would be nice (although i'm not crazy about Isn't It Midnight, might be interesting!).

they can easily add couple of songs to their current set too. if LB wants to stick with more than one acoustic song each, it would be fantastic to hear acoustic Red Rover.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"