View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Like many of you, me and my Mom absolutely wore this video out (We were still VHS-ers in 1997; I got the DVD a few years later). This was my first introduction to FM; I was 10 years old and totally enamored. I remember being spellbound by Rhiannon, floored by Gold Dust Woman (we were always asking why they left that off the CD?!), moved to tears by Silver Springs, rocking out to air guitar on So Afraid....we pretty much switched up watching this and a VHS of the Disney Going Home documentary my mom had recorded when it aired around 1993- it's a GREAT retrospective/history of the band with great interviews and clips and should really be released in some format. This is how I first glimpsed the Rosebud Rhiannon, Mirage Chain, etc.

I still wish my mom had taken me to see the concert, and Enchanted the next year, but alas it was 1999 before my first concert (The Cranberries!).

Such incredibly fond memories of The Dance. They were BACK. Stevie was absolutely stunning, they are looked and sounded great. As my first foray into FM, it will always hold a very big place in my heart.

NOW how about a re-release with unreleased rehearsal footage, how killer would that be ?!