View Single Post
Old 08-15-2001, 07:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question questions

If we do decide on the music video list, of course (Johnny Stew's great complete 14 song band vid list is above) I was wondering, if Ken's people are adamant that the limit is 12 songs, which two should we take out of this great 14 vid list? Not that we would want to but if they simply say that they will not include all 14 then how can we narrow this down (or preferrably get around it)?

I was also thinking about how with some vids like "Seven wonders" there were actually two versions (there's not much difference between the two, just a couple of shots that are in one that aren't in the other and vice versa but once again for completeness sake). I don't know if they would be willing to put one version under the "Special features/Bonus materials" section (which I'm sure we all agree we would want included as a section anyways for some of the "making of" footage (like for the "Gypsy" vid) and the outtakes (like Lindsey's attempted but unsuccessful glass smashing guitar throwing antics in the "Hold me" vid)) so I don't know if we would be allowed to stick some of the alternate versions of vids under that section to get around the space problem and still have it be as complete as possible or how to handle all of this. Any thoughts?

What do you guys think of either of these two confusing areas? (that is, if it does turn out we go with the music vids list in the end, I've already signed the petittion regardless of what's on there) Sorry for sticking my beak in all the time I'm just really excited about the possible releases. Hopefully the word can be spread far enough so we can get this thing done which we all want, here's hoping!

John