View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Lindsey hasn’t been doing much talking (figuratively and literally) for a while now so I doubt that was the issue. Mick and all the rest of them just aren’t great people and likely never were. This says a lot in my opinion. There is a lot that can happen between coworkers and then there’s rational human behavior when someone you knew for decades nearly dies.
I can finally have a good laugh about all those fans who wanted to believe Lindsey "must have done something very, very bad" in order to upset the band that much. Those same fans who claimed that "we don't know if they haven't contacted Lindsey since the accident"
Well, now WE KNOW. And we also know that they couldn't care less if Lindsey leaves or dies. They don't.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were eagerly waiting for him to die.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.