View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmatrix View Post
Yup! Do you think it'd be better than center but all the way down at row 14?

Sorry for all the questions, this is just gonna be my only Stevie concert ever so I just want to make sure I make the most out of it. I'll absolutely love it either way of course. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
I've never been to this venue, but I would say definitely go with front row IMO. 5th or 6th and center is better than front and to the side, but 14 rows back makes you not only further from Stevie than you would be if you got the side seat, but you also have a lot of people's heads blocking your view too! Many floor sections are level (not sure about this venue) so unless you are tall you really run the risk of not being able to see as well. The sound might be somewhat different being so close, but not enough to really notice and I feel like the whole experience of being there is the fact that she is physically there... I would sacrifice minor sound quality to be able to see her in person than to have perfect sound and not be able to see.
i second APerfectLie - if you are coming to the US for this and don't care that much about the price, get the front row no question! i don't know about SN shows, but FM or LB shows you can usually move around in front of the stage if you are front row anyway. if you asked front row side or 3rd row center, i'd say go for 3rd row, but not 14th.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"