View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 12:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleetwood Jack View Post
My ledgie brothers and sisters, it is time for another question from Fleetwood Jack!

So a few months ago I bought the DVD titled "Lindsey Buckingham Live With Special Guest Stevie Nicks", I never got around to actually watching it until about a week ago. When I plopped it in to the player it started playing normally. But, when I pressed play the concert started. Normal, right? YES! But, our boy, Lindsey Buckingham, was speaking and no sound was coming from the stereo. I thought maybe the mic had messed up in the video, so I watched for a few more minutes and realized as soon as they started playing that maybe the DVD was pressed incorrectly.

Anyway, I went on Amazon to read the reviews and many people noted that their copies also have no sound. I never could find a review for the Blu-ray version, so here is my question. Does anyone own the Blu-ray? If so, is there sound? Should I buy it? I really would like to watch it, but of course sound is essential. So if anyone could clear up wether the Blu-ray has sound or not they will be my best friend in the entire universe.
i have both DVD and Blu-ray, haven't listened in years but don't remember any sound problems with either.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"