Old 02-11-2015, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
What song did Todd perform on her tour?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
Guitar Bug
A Billy Burnette song? Hmmm...interesting. Especially since he was working on his own album at the time (even though it wasn't released for another 2 years), I would've thought he'd play one of his OWN songs.

Having seen Todd many times while playing in Bob Welch's band from '77-80, then his being the guitar player on Mick's The Visitor trek in Africa, along with his tenure with Christine's touring band, I'm really surprised that he wasn't given a shot with the big league team (Fleetwood Mac)...not so much in '87, since Billy & Rick were pretty much a team at that point, but I think Todd was a better fit in '94 than Dave Mason, that's for sure. There must've been some sort of falling out between Todd & Mick at some point, or maybe it was due to his association with Bob Welch, and the Welch vs FMac litigation going on around '94 & such, worked against him being considered.

Last edited by chiliD; 02-11-2015 at 01:26 PM..