View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 10:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I didn't watch everything but I was impressed most by Ivanka and that soap actress.

Yes, i think Don's biggest chance is selling vague promises to very fear wracked people, and with what happened in Munich today he's one tiny step closer. It would be neither total disaster nor would everyone suddenly win big forever fabulously hugely or whatever. If you want another Jimmy Carter outsider who won't be able to do anything go for this non-politician pretending to be a blue collar everyman. A bought out hack like Hillary is still preferable in that she won't sue the media, impose prayer on people or pretend the climate isn't damaged.

I can't say whether there was a huge breakthrough for LGBTQ acceptance by conservatives but I do think Trump is at least personally tolerant and tries to take the high road (he hated Rosie O'Donnell for other reasons I guess), but I think he is definitely racist based on tweeting exaggerated stats about black violence from a white supremacist website and calling a U.S. born Judge a Mexican who can't do his job. Whatever kind of Christian Donald is I can't imagine given all the small sub contractors etc. he has left in the lurch whenever bankruptcy allowed him to basically do unto others, and what about releasing his financial info to really back up these extravagant claims of financial success? That's his big selling point but he still won't show us the money.

On a lighter note, someone put a cute little wall with barbed wire around Trump's star on the Hollywood walk of fame!