View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
It seems unlikely a Deluxe Edition of Behind the Mask will be released, but if it is, here is what I would love to see on it:

Disc 1- the 13 original tracks remastered, along with the cd+g graphics that came with the original release.

Disc 2- other songs recorded by this lineup, such as As Long As You Follow, No Questions Asked, Paper Doll, Heart of Stone, and Love Shines; plus unreleased songs such as Game of Love, Victim of Love, and others I am unaware of; and outtakes or alternate takes.

Disc 3- audio of the 1987 Tango in the Night concert, along with select tracks from the 1990 Behind the Mask tour.

Disc 4- DVD of the 1987 Tango in the Night concert, along with select tracks from the 1990 Behind the Mask tour; and videos for As Long As You Follow, Save Me, Skies the Limit, In the Back of My Mind, Paper Doll, and Love Shines.

Disc 5- DVD Audio of the original album.

What is your wish list for this album?
I loved this tour. And I didn't mind this album like a lot of people do. I put it in and let it go. I can't stand Second Time. But, I'm ok with everything else.

A long time ago, ChiliD had sent me all the unreleased tracks. I wonder if I can find them. 4 Computers ago.