View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 04:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Unless you have personally had a conversation with SN about something other than her music, it seems to me that you might not actually know. Is it possible that you are projecting? Since I don't know either, my guess is that when she's not being interviewed, she has a grab-bag of rich old lady topics to pull from, that includes her investments (or what her advisors told her about them at their last quarterly meeting), the amenities at whatever Santa Monica health or country club she belongs to, weather in LA, weather in Hawaii, shopping, and taxes in California.

When Mike Campbell is in the room, I imagine that Tom Petty, Benmont Tench, and the history that they all share with SN comes up far more frequently than her personal feelings about LB do. With Neil Finn, I would wager that the topic of Australian resorts gets the most play.
You phrased your speculation with "My guess is" and "I imagine", while Elle phrased hers with "you know she must." No one's claiming to have actual knowledge of what is unknown, but we can all make reasonable assumptions. I don't think the question of whether Stevie happens to discuss the weather would have been worth someone making a post about though.