View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 08:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
True story: by virtue of being a deranged fan, I was fortunate to meet Lindsey, John and Mick during their SYW tour down under--twice in the case of Lindsey and Mick.
(Tellingly, there was no meeting Stevie, because Madame is special and resides in the ether. Although two fellow fans got to meet her in a private session, because they'd sent her an artwork they made--namely, a portrait of Stevie )

As for the reasons behind LB's firing, nor do I presume to know--except what has been said interviews etc. by, er, Stevie, Mick, Lindsey, and Christine.

Now you're getting into the spirit!
I think I prefer my spoof lyrics to yours though.

This remark makes me feel that you're a touch out of depth with your FM history. Get back to studying for those exams!

I (sincerely) hope you get the opportunity to meet the band members too--though you'd better hone those portraiture skills if you want to meet Stevie!
Awesome response, DownOnRodeo!!

I have to ask you, how were John and Lindsey? Was John as quiet in person as we always hear? And what was Lindsey like?

I've met Mick, and thought it was so-so. He seemed very distant and his responses were pretty canned. And now I have zero interest in ever meeting him again, which is good because if I did, I'd probably say some things to him that would get me banned from whatever concert it was.