View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 07:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Unlike every man and his dog on this site, I do NOT presume to know or understand why five (or four) people I have never met decided to part ways with one of their colleagues.
True story: by virtue of being a deranged fan, I was fortunate to meet Lindsey, John and Mick during their SYW tour down under--twice in the case of Lindsey and Mick.
(Tellingly, there was no meeting Stevie, because Madame is special and resides in the ether. Although two fellow fans got to meet her in a private session, because they'd sent her an artwork they made--namely, a portrait of Stevie )

As for the reasons behind LB's firing, nor do I presume to know--except what has been said interviews etc. by, er, Stevie, Mick, Lindsey, and Christine.

Quote:
Put the blame on Stevie anyway though, put the blame on Mick, because it is easy and makes you feel good.
Now you're getting into the spirit!
I think I prefer my spoof lyrics to yours though.

Quote:
They could have easily continued without him from 1987-2018
This remark makes me feel that you're a touch out of depth with your FM history. Get back to studying for those exams!

I (sincerely) hope you get the opportunity to meet the band members too--though you'd better hone those portraiture skills if you want to meet Stevie!