View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 08:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fannymac View Post
First it was January, then March, now April. I could understand delays like this if the album was partially completed, but the album was supposedly done last Summer, albeit for one additional track.
Yes, Lindsey takes his time, and, yes, he could have added some new material, but I won't be 100% comfortable about this happening until we have a title and street date. Both Atlantic and Azoff Management have been less than forthcoming with any info.
pretty sure album is completed. in recent times, it had nothing to do with Lindsey taking time or album not being done, but the record company or other issues related to actual release.

remember, Seeds were done at the end of 2010, he did live show and played 6 new songs in april 2011 and album came out in sept 2011. BuckVie was done at the end of 2016 and came out in jun 2017. so if this album was finished at the end of 2017, release in mar or apr fits the pattern (or is faster than the other too). jan and mar came straight from Lindsey's mouth, this is the first outside source. wasn't there some upcoming albums list people used to check where you can see what's expected to come out in the next few months? can somebody check that?

but i'm with you, i'll believe is when i see it! still, i was relieved to see this, i think it's a very positive indication!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"