View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I listened to the Albert Hall show this evening, and you can hear someone shouting from the audience just before "Jumping At Shadows" and again before "Tallahassie Lassie," then again just after "Like Crying," and briefly after "Something Inside Of Me," but the sound quality is not good enough for me to tell what they were shouting. Can't tell if they were heckling the band or just shouting out for a particular favorite song. You can hear more than one person shouting at times. There's more of it as Peter is trying to introduce "Albatross." Again, I can't tell what's being shouted, but Peter and the audience start laughing in response at a couple of points before they play "Albatross."

I'm pretty certain that Duster Bennett was not part of Fleetwood Mac's performance of "Jumping At Shadows" - there's certainly no audible trace of his being there as far as I can tell.

It's actually a better quality recording than what I'd remembered it to be, though it's still far from a "good" recording. Regardless, it's nice to have a document of this show.