View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
Thanks for posting this. Stevie provides some further insight into the Say You Will period.
I ran across this Stevie article the other day that offered a pre-SYW perspective that I thought was nice:

“He has a double-album and he’s in the midst of making a decision whether or not he wants to turn it around and make it into a Fleetwood Mac record. He’s got way too many songs for one record, so even if he puts a record out, he’s still gonna have another 15 songs left that aren’t chopped-liver songs. So we don’t really know exactly what he’s gonna do yet.

“And you know Lindsey, he’s worse than me moving furniture—he changes stuff constantly. That artist thing, when you have to say, ‘I’m done,’ is hard for him.

“So anyway, I really don’t know exactly what he’s gonna do, but he’s very much thinking about it right now. I mean, Tango In The Night was [going to be] a solo record and he decided to flip it to a Fleetwood Mac record. And we’re all behind him—we just want him to do whatever will make him happy. I’m gonna be gone for a year, so we really can’t start this until the end of this year. So even though I did give Lindsey 17 songs, who knows? What I basically feel, Jim, is that there’s a good feeling around everything, so I’m not worried about anything.”