Thread: Weed?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I tried it my senior year of high school to impress some new kids I was hanging out with - then smoked it on and off for the last semester of high school into my freshman year of college.

Then one night with an ex-friend of mine (she was my best friend at the time - I had no idea what a psycho she actually was...) anyway - we drank a large bottle of some nasty red wine - and then in our drunken state decided that it might be a good idea to smoke a joint.

Well as luck would have it my friend Jose lived in the apartment complex next to my friend's - so we went over - his friend rolled us a monster - and we went back to my friend's place and smoked it.

I? Have NEVER been so sick in my life. As soon as I took that last puff I started feeling ill - then I got SUPER paranoid and started pacing saying, "ARE YOU FREAKING OUT!?! DON"T FREAK OUT!!!"

WEll - my friend was far from freaking out - she was laying on the floor - smiling and having a great time simply rolling her head back and forth.

I proceeded to the bathroom where I got SO sick...

we then passed out in her bed...

The next morning (which happened to be Thanksgiving) she was SO sick - so delyed reaction but we both got a touch of death from the weed/wine mix...

MOral of the story - I haven't touched the stuff since...and don't intend to ever again...