View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I felt the same way when another band I like recently squeezed out a member and replaced her with another person so they could split the tour profits 4 ways instead of 5. It sounds like the same thing is happening here, but I'm definitely willing to suspend judgement until more info comes out. I hope I'm wrong, because I hate to think they would do something like this.

Elle, I'm not trying to tick anyone off here. But if I'm right, it's nasty, in my opinion. Maybe you think that sort of thing is business as usual, and that's your opinion. One thing about these 5 folks has always been that sense of loyalty between them. When Lindsey left, he still played on one of Christine's songs on Behind the Mask. When Lindsey taped his solo tour, Stevie joined him. On Stevie's solo tour, Mick was seen in the audience, despite the fact she didn't record with them. Lindsey reached out to Mick, despite what Mick wrote in his memoir about him, and asked him to work on his album. But if John and Mick played on every song on this new album, then I will be seriously PO'ed at Lindsey and Christine. On the other hand, if they really did only 'guest' on a few songs, then I will be very relieved.