View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Pam had a terminal disease and went away to "die". It was never officially announced. So, the door is open for her return. She could have been cured.
I thought she was badly burned when she hit the tanker & she went away to 'heal' ? I did stop watching it after the season she wasn't on it but since Bobby was alive (since the dream season didn't happen) that also mean't that Katherine Wentworth (who tried to kill Bobby) was still alive too & I recall when Pam wanted to go away to heal someone was there in her room & it was Katherine. I do recall hearing that someone did come back as Pam but it was a different actress so a different face. Don't know whom that was. I didn't watch it anymore than. VP will always be Pam to me no one else. Also besides Morgan Fairchild that played Jenna Wade the first time there was one other actress that played Jenna before Priscilla but I don't recall her name either.
Ps I did try to watch some of it after Pam left but it wasn't as interesting really.
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."