View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

I did one of the Mick Fleetwood Meet and Greets in 2009 so I can explain how they worked. It was an Ebay auction and I won mine for just over 300.00 dollars for a pair of tickets. You had to fill out and fax and or email this claims sheet that essentially stated that they are not responsible for any injury or damage you may suffer during the meet and greet.

When you got to the venue you had to wait for this woman to come out and ask for you. At the Ottawa show the ticket booth where you can pick up tickets had staff that didn't know a thing so I was getting nervous and then this woman came out of a door and said pretty loudly Matt Denison looking for a Mr Matt Denison. You were taken to the stage where it was just you and your guest and this woman. Steve Rinkoff was there setting up Micks Drum kit which was virtually set up save for a few tweaks here and there. Mick came out and you got to shake his hand and take photos and ask him questions for about 15 minutes or so. It may have been shorter but I know it felt like a long time and I didn't feel rushed at all. The pictures were professionally taken by the woman and emailed to you shortly after the concert (about a day or two).

Matt