View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Carol Anns book was a fun, light read, interesting, and I'm sure the gist of it is true. I know there are some things that have been proven untrue though, for instance, her writing of the AMA awards and who helped Lindsey up the stairs. So I'm in no position to say how much is true or untrue. But it was fun to read.

Bob Brunnings book was pretty boring, IMO.

As was Cath Carrolls book (can't think of the name right now), it was just a bunch of well known regurgitation.

Ken's book was interesting, if you want a little bit about the social aspect of the band, and lot's about the recording of Rumours technically.

Micks 2 books were basically repeats of each other, with only some new additions in the 2nd one. But I take what he says with a grain of salt, as he told me he couldn't remember the 70's AT ALL during a meet n greet. And he's full of you know what...........

Richard Dashuts overviews of people on Facebook are extremely interesting, and my guess is that they are pretty accurate.

Mike Evans book is really pretty (Fleetwood Mac: A Definitive History), has great photos, but not a lot of meat, or any good tidbits. A nice coffee table book with the whole history of the band.

Last edited by lovethemac1; 03-05-2019 at 04:35 PM..