View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Hmm, that's true, isn't it? That makes me kind of sad. I wonder if they both feel that it was worth it or if there are still regrets.
The thing I was thinking is that, if they had really wanted kids, they probably could have had them. It's not like they had any shortage of money or anything. Regular ladies quit there jobs, or work less, to take care of children - and famous people have children and hire extra people to take care of them so they can come with them during their careers. You know, the kids are there while they are working, with babysitters/nannys/etc.
So I can only imagine that children weren't as important to them. Not everyone likes children that much. Also, I think that is part of why Lori had a kid with Stevie's brother. I have the feeling that was more of an "arrangement" then a love affair. This is based on a few things I've heard, and my surmising, I'm not calling it a fact.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -