View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
I have no problem with what Ann says...especially about invading their countries and converting them! In an interview if asked if she had any regrets after saying that...she simply replied..."Yes...I didn't say it loud enough"... And I am ALL for a poll tax!

Alot of Ann's quotes are taken out of context...if you would actually READ HER stuff...instead of off of Air America (btw...is that still on?) you would actually read it in context!
You poor deluded creature.

If you agree with her about killing Muslim leaders, invading their countries, and converting them to Christianity, I question your empathy and your knowledge about the world we live in. It was an offensive, ridiculous comment and if you can't see that, you're beyond help.

I've read three of Ann Coulter's "books" and every one of them is filled with lies and half-truths. They are what they are: fiction. You can tell me how she's taken out of context, but I've heard it all before from Ann herself and it's always bull****. Spin if you must, though. Just last spring she went on O'Reilly and said the war was going "magnificently well." If you take that as the truth, you're just as sadly misinformed as she is.

And, yes, Air America is still on. It's doing fabulously in the ratings for a first year radio network, too.