View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
You are spot on and have called it exactly. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that, barring any deaths or major strokes, Buckingham will end up back in this band with a scaled back "Farewell Tour" from the Rumours lineup.

I'll go one step further. This has been management's plan all the time and we've all been strung along. Did Stevie and Lindsey have a fight after Music Cares? Was she furious? Did she throw a tantrum and refuse to work with Lindsey? YES and YES to all these questions. However, this woman changes her mind like she changes beaded shawls. Mick and the management team will put a spin on it and play it all in their favor. Mick knows how to pull Stevie's strings to keep her happy.

I'm predicting tears, long speeches about "cyclical growth and catharsis", forgiveness. Cha-ching. The cash will roll in and I WILL BE there eating it up the same way I have for 44 years. Throw two Buckingham Nicks songs into the regurgitated set list and hit the road. They don't call us "punters" for nothing.

Is anyone writing this down?
I wished she changed shawls. She wears the same horrible outfit with those garage sale looking smelly gloves. Someone had to say it!