View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Ledgie

I have to say I was also really pissed about so many rows being able to go up to the front. I paid about $100 extra for front row (the first time I have EVER had front row) and figured that I would be able to be at the stage, or at the very least have first dibs at the stage and then they would let the other rows up after the front row. We got there at about 7:30 and the people who were already at the stage were NOT being cooperative at all about letting others in. I was standing near 2 ladies (and I use the term loosely) who had their elbows out across the stage and were taking up enough room for 4 people and refused to even move a few inches. Luckily there was a very nice mother and son with whom my friend struck up a conversation and the mother realized that we had front row and they had second row, the mother asked her son to let me in front of him since he was taller than me. But once he let me move in front that's when I encountered the two women who were taking up all the space, so I was forced to stand in front of the speaker which was taller than me. So needless to say, I have lots of ringing in my ears and I had to stand on my tip toes to see ANYTHING because of those annoying women.

It truly makes me sad that this was my sixth or seventh Mac show and I was truly looking forward to having front row seats that I worked a lot of OT to pay for and people at the stage had to act that way. Seriously, we are all fans, we all payed good money to see them, why do others have to ruin it?

Aside from my personal issues with the standing arrangements, it was another wonderful show! I have yet to be disappointed by any of the performances and am looking forward to seeing everyone's photos!

PS - I forgot to mention this earlier but I did at least get to play Lindsey's guitar during I'm So Afraid and (I think) GYOW - my brain is fried so all the songs are running togehter.

Last edited by Maria78; 06-17-2009 at 01:08 AM..