View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=secondhandchain;1226364]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Elle, if someone posted how happy they were that some Buck/Vie shows sold poorly last year, would you be ok with that? It's so jarring to see you post comments like this, when you wouldn't like it if someone had done the same to you. I said to you a few weeks back when you threatened to troll here, that it was very unlike you, and you responded that I should have known you wouldn't do something like that. And then you post this thread, where you're laughing at someone because they paid more for their ticket than if they had waited a few days.

SORRY but a beloved band member was FIRED. He didn't choose not to participate. FIRED!!!! None of the five have EVER been fired and we are PISSED. Buckle up because our anger isn't going away. This is how i feel about the price drop.
I haven't bought a ticket, but if I were going to, I would also be happy about a price drop.

But I stand by what I said- if fans of Mick and John were angry they weren't included in the Buck/Vie tour, and they had laughed about poor attendance at the Buck/Vie shows, elle wouldn't have liked it. And I don't remember anyone posting here, for any reason, that they hoped Lindsey and Christine's tour bombed. But when elle makes it a point to slam Stevie superfans from another forum for gloating about Lindsey being fired, and then posts a thread gloating that tickets are selling poorly, it's the pot calling the kettle black, that's all.