View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
love it!

people who bought same tickets on presale yesterday paid about $60 more for exact same ticket that already dropped in price today. i bet those people are pi******ed!

and it's only presale, the regular onsale didn't even start - so that was FAST!

although i'd love it even better if they kept their ridiculous over-pumped prices and played to empty arenas or had to cancel bunch of shows.
Elle, if someone posted how happy they were that some Buck/Vie shows sold poorly last year, would you be ok with that? It's so jarring to see you post comments like this, when you wouldn't like it if someone had done the same to you. I said to you a few weeks back when you threatened to troll here, that it was very unlike you, and you responded that I should have known you wouldn't do something like that. And then you post this thread, where you're laughing at someone because they paid more for their ticket than if they had waited a few days.

I'm sorry you're upset, but these posts aren't like you. Be happy tickets are selling poorly and keep hoping that shows are canceled. Maybe it makes you feel better if other people are as upset as you are. I have to admit I've done that before in my life, been unhappy and tried to bring other people down, too.