View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Ledgie

Literally just walked through the door after coming home from the gig. I have only one word: magical. Simply magical. Everything was superb from start to finish. Lindsey simply blew the roof off the place with Big Love and I'm So Afraid. Stevie's Rhiannon and Gold Dust Woman blew me away. The entire band was on form! An experience I will never forget.

A few funny moments came during the Without You intro - Stevie forgot Mick's name entirely and just referred to him as "the tall guy". She kept her "smokin' hot guitarist" line in for Lindsey again which was cute. I think Mick came out from behind the drum set for a minute and did a little dance, which was funny.

Stevie dedicated Landslide to JC, their former manager (not sure whether he was in the audience, but I did recognize the name).

I did try to capture some audio, but my damn iPod decided to stop recording TWO FRICKIN' SECONDS after the lights went down and the band came out. And I didn't realize it wasn't recording until towards the end of the show. I managed to get everything from Stand Back to the end though, just really gutted that I don't have the full concert. If anyone was there and recorded the entire concert and would like to send it to me, it would be much appreciated.

Only downside was the teenage girl next to me screamimg in my ear the whole time, and a bunch of assholes in the crowd decided to start shouting at Lindsey in the middle of Landslide and Never Going Back Again, which really killed the mood.