View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
There's always a minority opinion on every topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
Evidently!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Ha, I plan on seeing him in concert this year. Not so much FM. Lindsey is affordable and puts on one hell of a live show. Not to mention he'll be playing NEW music!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
And he's a nice guy who appreciates and acknowledges his fans!

Cannot WAIT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Lindsey's actually so nice to fans. I was honestly surprised by all of the countless fan encounter stories I've heard. I don't know why I just wouldn't have expected it from him? According to just about everyone who interacted with/met him at shows as well as just random encounters and things like that, he's very open and approachable. He actually chats with the people and isn't afraid to get close to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
I have also heard this from anyone who has ever had an encounter with him as fans. That he is warm approachable and down to earth .One girl I want to a show with years ago actually cried when she met him and he smiled and said "but will you still love me tomorrow"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
I very much agree. And I never would have
guessed he'd be that way. I'd have placed
money on the opposite.
i love how all these "hate" threads started as anti-LB proclamations end up turning into a lovefest towards Lindsey for everything he's done for the band and the fans - whether on stage, in studio, and like in this thread's case private encounters with fans.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"