View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

First of all, BellaSoprano, sincere condolences and wishes of strength and courage as you have to somehow find it in you to carry on after your loss and be the mom your daughter needs you to be.

To all of us, with the losses, struggles and hardships that we daily face, I wish the very same strength and courage for all of us.

But this little slice of the world, The Ledge, is a place to come and think about something else for a while, this silly band a lot of us have had innerwoven through a lot of our lifetime, and it's perfectly alright in my book, to venture our opinions here and meet and discuss them. We wouldn't if they didn't matter to us, but they do, and here we are.

Personally, I cannot be fighting for a better world every minute of every day, and this here is part of my diversions and relaxing and thinking and talking about something that, hurray, doesn't matter so much in the grand scheme of things. It's nice!

So, I'll carry on over here, discussing and opining. I don't begrudge people reading about the Kardashians either or watching silly t.v. It's good to have diversions from the heavy things so we can take a break and be a bit refreshed when we have to return to facing them.

Peace.