View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
They have 5 months now to form this mess into a functioning line up. They must work really hard to integrate songs from Peter Green, The Heartbreakers, Crownded House, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Nicks with FM, Christine McVie and make it sound wholesome and different. They also have to come up with new arrangements and they lose alot of the more significant songs from Lindsey - or they make themselves sound exactly like the cover band they claim not to be (I think that playing Tusk and Go Your Own Way will be pretty awkward). I look forward to the first reviews, since Lindsey was the one injecting much needed energy into that line up.

And all those changes with a new guitar player, a new singer AND everyone wrestling the ego of Miss Nicks. I soooo hope that right now they are struggling hard with realizing the full consequences of their actions. Because they deserve that.

Yep, huge changes. One thing to bring in new players to play your usual stuff. Quite another to completely rework your set-- Stevie was talking the 10 "must play hits" and that leaves room for "13 more" songs. Thirteen new songs!! With players who haven't been with each other so long they can predict each other's next move

No wonder they are starting in Oklahoma.