View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 07:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
It's funny, I'm a huge Christine fan and I have no desire to pay money to see them again. The BuckVie show spoiled me. I see why Lindsey fans don't want the Fmac tour as much as the solo tour. You get a better product for a better price.

I've seen all 3 singers do solo shows and I have to say Christine' 1984 was my fav. Out of the Cradle tour was a close 2nd.
I agree with you 100% and I almost feel guilty about it. The Buck/McVie show was so good. I was in the 7th row. It was a dream come true to see them up close. I just wish Chris would have played some solo stuff.
With this upcoming tour, I also have no desire to see them. I tell myself this is probably the last time ever to see Christine live but I still wont go.
I want a Mac show 100%. To think the set list is going to included Stand Back, a Petty tune, and a Crowded House tune, plus 2 "new" songs that no one will ever hear again. They will throw in the Mac staples, Dreams, Chain, Rhiannon, blah blah blah
I just see no reason to see this tour.
Now if Chris surprised everyone and does Why (which will never happen), things could change.