View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 05:00 PM

Default Spoiler Alert!

Did anyone see the last episode? What did you think?

I'm very interested in the direction that the show has been put in this last episode, "Pink cupcakes"It wasn't an intense and beautiful episode like "Edward Mordrake part 2" but it developed a bit more the storylines of ALL the characters at once.

. We finally saw more of Desiree/Angela Bassett, and I liked it, especially the scene with Ethel/Cathy Bates; it seems like there is true girl-power alliance between them, but I wonder how much it will last until it sparks some rivalry. We also got to know more of Dell/Michael Chicklis, and I'm very interested to know this character that's much complex than he seems. Does he deceive people he get attached to or is he simply not capable of having genuine feelings and why?

I also find interesting Stanley/Denis o'Hare. I want to know more about his hidden homosexuality, I think he will prove to be a much more complicated man. Also he has a 13-inch penis so it will be funny.

I liked those first few seconds when is shown the character of Gabourey Sidibe, she seemed such a "normal" and level headed girl, much in contrast whit every other character in the show.

More stagnant was Maggie/Emma Roberts and the clashing between her increasingly affection for Jimmy/Evan Peters and her money-agreement made with fellow con-artist Stanley/Denis o'Hare, but it served well to the first scene in which I truly liked Jimmy. I found very incisive when he feels rejected from the girl he truly wants, the "Normal" Maggie and he throws himself to find consolation in Desiree/Angela Bassett, a beautiful but miserable monster like him.

I loved Jessica during the same rendition of "Life on mars" from the first episode, but this time without the glamour and the sparkling, just decadence and disillusion. Inevitable the rise of the rivalry with the twins, can't wait to see what happens with them and Finn Wittrock/Dandy Mott.

Speaking of which, I LOVED Finn Wittrock: “This body is America: strong, violent, and full of limitless potential.
I truly think that the character of Dandy is inspired by Christian Bale in "American psycho"

Patrick Bateman:

Dandy Mott: