View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 04:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I hate to say this but Christine's voice has gotten weaker since the last tour. Also I don't think she ever recovered from that hand accident because she barely plays. I just don't think they should tour after this anymore with FM. I do think they probably have one more album in them as you can sing much better in a studio. I've done it and it's MUCH harder to sing in front of an audience with the band playing live then in the comfort of a studio.
As you get older your vocal chords change. For some it happens early and some can make it to 80 before the change. George Takei was on Howard Stern talking about this. George makes a lot of money announcing things. He just turned 80 and was saying he is starting to get the change to sound like an old guy. No doubt Christine struggles at times. I just think its a miracle she is up there at 74. Its a blessing. I LOVE how she loves to perform again and tour (and at 74). As long as she is having fun, I am having fun. She could do sock puppets while Lindsey plays and I would still be happy