View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Lindsey wants to release his other four songs he recorded with Mick and John. Stevie is not on any of them.
I don't know about anybody else, but if Stevie refuses to come to the party, I would be perfectly happy to buy a Men of Mac album full of songs by Lindsey, Mick and John. Obviously it would be ideal if Stevie (and Christine - for three or four songs) came back into the studio with the band, considering how much she goes on about loving being in Fleetwood Mac and how she would never break up the band.

If she really is the barrier to them doing a full length album, I say just bloody do it without her.

Disappointed to hear that Christine will at best only be singing Don't Stop with them in London - I was hoping they could maybe surprise us and change the setlist for just one night to include some of these songs: Believe Me, Come a Little Bit Closer, Warm Ways, Say You Love Me, You Make Loving Fun, Songbird, Think About Me, Honey Hi, Hold Me, Little Lies, Isn't it Midnight, Skies the Limit, Hollywood (Some Other Kind of Town), Temporary One, You Are (hey, BN get to do solo work at FM concerts!)

Last edited by secret love; 05-10-2013 at 10:14 PM..