View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Question Help: Searching for Active Traders or Kind People who recorded!

Hi! I'm new; please be kind. I've been a fan for years, but never subscribed to the Ledge even though my best friend was a mod for years and years here. I hope this is in accordance with the rules of the boards, but I've been on the hunt for a long time, trying to find active sites or people who still trade, or work out something where you can have a memento of a show you attended.

I have nothing to trade. I am not a trader or a bootlegger or anything of the sort. I'm just a girl who went to shows of Lindsey, Stevie, and FM in my local area, here and there thru the years, and wish I had a CD or something strictly for my own personal nostalgic pleasure. Every time I think I found someone who has the shows I went to, their email address bounces my email back. Every site is so outdated and looks like no one does this kind of thing anymore.

I would also love to surprise my best friend with shows we both went to, and make a present for her of the past 10+ years.

I am so not asking for any one to do anything illegal or anything like that, all I am asking is this: I would LOVE it if someone can simply point me in the direction of someone they know, or if you yourself can help, to possibly be able to work out a trade or something where I can have a keepsake of a small handful of shows.

Thanks so much.

PS -- I attended the Keswick Theater concert in Glenside, PA (just outide Philadelphia) last night and Lindsey was amazzzzzing!!