View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
I was so totally smiling when she almost shouted "shackin'up!!". It underlined the reason why I chose that screenname, I thought she was over that for years now, but it still plays a role- that was completely clear!

It was a good doc. It really flowed. Lindsey playing the rhiannon riff and stevie humming her pianodemo for it was pretty cool....

And the Lindey-on-the-tile-floor-impersonation was hilarious, although she also said: "but then he took those recordings and sped them up, slowed them down, played it though a certain amp" that sounded very respectful and proud.
I loved Lindsey and John showing off the Rhiannon riff too. I forgot about Stevie impersonating Lindsey during the Tusk recordings, I don't know how because it was very funny! And Stevie moaned that they were just waiting around all the time for Lindsey to give them something to do According to the Carol Ann Harris book they filled their time up in other ways, and I'm pretty certain that was true given how wild they were back then. Stevie seems to have forgotten that.