View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
I don't think that is the answer. People are entitled to their opinions no matter what they are. I just don't understand why they bother to continue coming here if they are so bitter about things. Why waste your time? Just move on to enjoying something else instead of spending precious moments of your life being angry and abusive. This band has always been about change and will continue to be so. I've been able to find something to like in all its incarnations and I'm sure I'll be able to in any future changes. This reminds me of another music thing I follow for a band that has had three major eras. There are certain factions in the fandom that brawl constantly over whether lead singer A or lead singer B embodies the "legend" of the band. (nobody much bothers to champion lead singer C) I enjoy A and B equally and even like a little of C. Why can't we just enjoy the music, not get caught up in silly drama and just be positive to each other?
While I agree with you in theory this board is out of control. People sling insults left and right and it isn’t just that band members. I am guilty of it myself in defense of a certain members. I’m just tired of it. I guess I just said stop coming here.