View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Reconciliation - is not just for nations

Good job you popped the question, Doodyhead!

I think everybody on the P.G. site has wanted to do this at some time or other or wonders about this question from time to time.

It is yet another enigma - whatever happened? No one person is only bad - "it takes two (or more) to tango" - so to speak. In a legal framework though, relationships between people tend to get polarized into black or white.

As far as I can see there is 1) the legal issue, the lawsuit - whatever that was about, and then there is 2) the personal relationships.

I think you are right, Zero - Splinter Group was not just Peter Green and Nigel - there were the others as well, and I wonder how they percieved the whole thing? And like Nigel they seemed to have put lots of effort and care into the project.

I think that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzero View Post
a penguin q&a with one of the splinter guys covering some of the good times from those days would be great don't you think?

zero
is a splendid idea! And in a very positive spirit too!

But I wonder whether they were all muzzled (is that the right word? I had to look it up in the dictionary) during the court-case and maybe for years to come?
If so: sad...

Ms Moose