View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 08:13 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I haven’t been active on The Ledge for a while, but I need to vent about this.
I cannot believe Stevie would break up the band, especially now. It’s nearing the end for them and Christine finally came back, no one thought that would ever happen. I mean really Stevie!? It’s like she’s giving all the devoted fans the middle finger. What a selfies b****. According to Lindsey, he did everything he could to try to make things work but Stevie wasn’t having it. I would be so pissed if I was Christine. I would have threatened to quit if I was her. I’m sure she came back with the intention of the classic lineup going out together.
I’ve disliked her for quite awhile. I find her to be unloyal which is a trait I find disgusting. My opinion of course. I don’t deny she’s a talented poet (her lyrics) and performer but she refuses to give Lindsey the credit for giving her a career. We all know the story and know Lindsey basically constructed her songs. She’s a rather rudimentary musician who requires someone to arrange her prose into an actual song. As a singer, she’s lost her range. Now what FM did to Lindsey is not all her fault. The rest of the band had a choice in the matter. But still in. I way does she deserve to be in the Rock Hall as a solo artist. It’s almost laughable. Again this is my opinion.