View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Of course Stevie will win the poll...blah blah blah. Isn't that the whole purpose of it?
No, it's not AT ALL the purpose of it. I didn't start the thread to see who would win the "popularity contest'". And who's to say that Stevie will win, if it even matters.

As I've indicated I wanted to get a feel of how the FM fan community is reacting to Lindsey no longer being in FM, the circumstances surrounding that, and how it was handled. And more so, how it has affected feelings towards the band members and their musical contributions.

Does one forego an artist's principle or character and simply appreciate and continue enjoying his or her music no matter what their behavior is?

Based on replies so far, I'm seeing a mixed reaction. Some will always love the music of the band and its' individual members, no matter what transpires in the politics of the band. Others, life long fans of certain members, have sworn them off for unforgivable actions. It's an interesting dynamic that's going on.

As for myself, I'm not even sure I have a favorite member. But I AM sure that I'm not going to burn everything FM related that I've come to love over the years.

Last edited by jwd; 05-12-2018 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: typos and such