View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

They've killing themselves for the last 25 years of producing rubbish which is not worth the penny to buy their recordings.

Stop coming up with throwaway manufactured artists like they have today and from the last 20 or so years. Maybe I will consider buying music again.

As I see it the music industry died in the 1990's way before the internet was popular.

The evolution of rap music did not help it but made it worst.

They did it to themselves without coming up with the idea like iTunes ,Amazon and Pandora Radio way before Napster,Limewire, WinMX and what ever else of PtoP sharing came about in the late 1990's to the early 2000's.

The overpriced $16 bucks for a CD did not help them and made fans to freeload their music illegally from those p to p sites .

The last CD that I purchase other then Stevie Nicks or Fleetwood Mac was a Faith Hill CD for my late sister for Christmas in 2006.

The last CD for myself was Stevie's IYD in 2011.

Plus another thing which turns me off digital only downloads like FM's EP with inferior compressed sound quality.If they have posted Wave or Flac formats I would be happy with that.

Yes they some good artists in the last 25 years but not many as they were in the 1950's to the 1980's.

I do understand Stevie's side of this matter of internet freeloaders since it does rip her and others off .

Also the record industry has to stop ripping off the artists and give them what they deserve for their work.

Stevie should teach these younger artists to sing and write quality music instead of crap they are putting out today.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016