View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
If this stunt has effected his livelihood ( and I don't just mean money in the bank) and craft beyond not being part of FM tour (i.e. solo tour/album delays/mgt BS) there is a special place in hell for this crew that we haven't even touched upon.
I am definitely excited for any solo potential, he's unbelievably down to earth and appreciates the fans and the support he gets from them, and any touring that goes along with it. However, I also LOVE FM--the energy these 5 people bring to the stage is incomparable. I am sad we may never see the 5 of them together again. I think it sucks they couldn't get their acts together in the twilight of their lives. I want to twirl around my living room and be happy too (for the record--I don't really twirl)
I totally get why fans are not happy--this truly is a sh*t sandwich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yes. that's what i'm worried about. i know he wants to tour this fall. i just hope he actually can and there's no bs as what you list preventing him.

and if there is - as you said here and Sasja in another thread - well, karma.
Same here. That's my worst fear. Everybody said he looked ok in that pic during Stella's bday. I'm sorry but I saw sadness, dissappointment, defeat.

I really hope the love of his family, his real friends and his true fans put him where he belongs: recording and touring.

I also would have loved to see all 5 live one more time but if they did all we know they did to him, yeah, I think I'm better not seeing them ever again.

Great post, Elle! This year is not exactly how I planned it would be. I know I shouldn't be complaining because there are worst things in this world, but this was my escape from reality and they have truly ruined it.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.