View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 06:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
some people are delusional.

although i have to say, a few days before it all went down, i started thinking someone is punking us, too.

and, especially if LB is still contractually and legally in the band, i don't exclude the possibility that they'll try the reunion in a few years, especially if the current 6 implodes as colossally as their CBS interview seems to indicate it might. but i really hope Lindsey just says no. he has been on top of his game in this century (as our lists of his songs in the other thread show!), creatively and as a performer, and doesn't have enough time in his life anymore to waste on endless squabbles with the bitter ex.
These four traitors will blackmail him with fans, if he says 'no'. They will use the fans card because they know Lindsey is the only one who cares about us.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 04-28-2018 at 09:47 PM..