Thread: Is this fair?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 12:30 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I will say that the speculation and conjecture (not necessarily by you) constantly being stated as fact gets a little old. None of us were there. We don’t actually know what went down.
Yes, this x1000. The endless conjecture by people who act like they were in Stevie’s “basement” when this all went down is eye-rolling. As are the statements that it’s going to be an awful time for Stevie on this tour. Just because some people are riled up in social media and this board doesn’t mean there is a massive wave out there. The shows are going to be filled with casual fans who don’t care about the change in lineup or don’t even know about it. Plus some diehards who will go no matter what.

If people want to waste $ on front row seats only as a protest to wear special t-shirts or hold signs, well maybe it’s time for them to reflect on priorities and what is truly important in life.

Also, no one knows what’s going on with Stevie. All this trying to get in her head, saying that she’s making decisions out of grief or being bitter - more conjecture by people who really know nothing, just making stuff up and calling it facts. I think a little projection actually.

Even the Koln thing - I’ve seen her in a bad mood during a couple of shows. Deciding because it was because of a sign welcoming Christine - I don’t know about that.