Thread: Is this fair?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I guess that's why he didn't go. Because he knew they wanted to make the firing official and of course he couldn't face that. Totally understandable.
He also probably didn't go because he knew his firing was a done deal, so what was the point of doing a long trip just to have another fight with Mick and Stevie?

They wanted to look him in the eye and tell him he was fired. What a bunch of losers! First they omitted the truth and they said he left the band but then once they truth is out they brag about their generosity.
Who in their right mind would make the trip? Dignity in tact, stay on your home turf and let your "friends" fumble their way through the press for this debacle. I know I come across as team Lindsey in most of my posts. At the core, I am a fan of this band, but honestly, what i've seen/understood to have transpired here, I am sickened by this lot. All 5 of them whiffed this bad. This has Stevie and Mick written all over it, but I cannot absolve Chris and John from this debacle. I know folks are giving them passes here, but Why? Lindsey owns it too. They all suck ( can I say that here) You own and control your destiny and you all did this. Neil Finn and Mike Campbell aren't FM--The Rumours 5 did this to themselves, they alone can fix it.