View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
May I guess, that you hate country? Because After TGF and The Highwayman are more country than what they market as country today.

I love country, and that's a big part of why BD is a favorite. I've always said it sounded like the early Eagles were her backing band(they're my all time second favorite band, btw).

Even though I've worn it out, and RARELY listen to it these days, I think I'd have to still put Rumours as my #1. It begat my obsession with music, which became my career. Who knows where I'd be without it. Yeah, Buster and BWBoy would be thrilled....
I don’t claim to be a Country expert but Iris DeMent is my favorite American female music artist. Don’t get more folk country than that! (She’s in my avatar!). Stevie has never released a solo album as great as Iris’s worst album.

And Dolly Parton must be one of the great American songwriters ever. I always buy her albums. Backwood Barbie is her best this century I think.

I dig some modern country like Brad Paisley, Sam Hunt, Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley, Ray Scott, Keith Urban—I always give their new work a shot. I consider Chris Isaak and Big Blue Hearts to be country and they are great!

But I am far from an expert... and Always open to recommendations

And yes if Tusk didn’t exist, Rumours would be my fav album of all time.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 07-01-2018 at 01:58 PM..