View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brown View Post
Yes, his drum tech did a great job and Mick would have been proud that the rest of the band did such a great job to carry on with these two songs. While I'm sure many were disappointed, this was quite a gift to the fans given how awful everyone must have felt to see Mick so ill. I hope he has a full and speedy recovery. Perhaps this unfortunate episode will be the much-needed catalyst that will finally unite everyone in the band to record that album sooner than later.

Here's another video from the concert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQ5dHysPe0
sorry i just noticed you already posted the link to that vid i later embedded. grateful to whoever recorded that video - great capture of everything happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
Great footage Elle. At 1:20 Lindsey seems pissed at Stevie when they're talking and he throws his hands up and walks away.
don't think so. i think his gesture is just kind of like "ah it is what it is" not anything directed at SN.

those viruses are really nasty. and highly infectious usually. hope the rest of the band stayed away from Mick's bucket and nobody else catches it. but glad it's not something more serious.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"