View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
No it's Buckhead... the Ritz Carlton in Buckhead where yo boy was seen kissing a hooker from the Cheetah Club and then asking her to go upstairs. Allegedly
I'm genuinely really confused by all of your posts. Lindsey could have "allegedly" made out with 500 different groupies on a tour, what does that have to do with anything?
What people are talking about now is that he got kicked out of the band from some business/scheduling conflict that got ugly. People are rightfully mad over how it was handled and how it ended. A lot of people have pretty decent reason to think Stevie and Mick aided the firing and so they're mad about it. Of course they are! The legacy of the band has been ruined and a lot of people's favorite member is gone now.

What does bringing up something like this have to do with anything? Do you, a STEVIE NICKS fan, really have a right to say anything about someone possibly sleeping around/being unfaithful? I love Stevie too, even when I'm disappointed with her, I do love her but she isn't exactly the Virgin Mary/model of fidelity.