View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
Idon't know, it's just while I'm by no means a Lindsey fan, I have to respect him for all his work in the last decades, after Christine left, he hold the band together, musically and with his energy on stage. And who will replace him in his way to energize the whole band? I feel that FM is now Stevies background band, throw in some catchy Christine songs. And I'm so disappointed about the lack of information/interviews/statements from the band. And the most important for me: What is Christines point of view? I want to know where she stands in this mess. Is she stabbing Lindsey in the bakc, or did something happen that made her change her only recently very good) opinion about him?
In the end, it doesn't matter, since I will probably not see the band again. Since 1990 I went to every germany tour at least once and I only ONCE managed to see all Five Fireflies together, in 2015. I will not deminish the memory of that day for the current incarnation, this is just not my band anymore.
band is working hard paying various magazines and papers to push the story of "parting ways" (vs firing which is the truth - that LB wants out) plus surrounding smearing campaign against LB. they got some tickets to sell!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"